These instructions have been tested for Android versions between 2.2 and 4.0.3. If you are running an earlier version of Android, use the same steps, but some of the options in step 6 may not be available.
These steps may be completed only while in range of the campus wireless networks.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wireless & Networks.
- Select Wi-Fi to turn on wireless.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Under the Wi-Fi Networks section, choose utexas.
- Configure your options for utexas as follows:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Identity: Your UT EID
- Anonymous Identity: "anonymous"
- Password: Your UT EID Password
- Select Connect. Your Android device should now be connected to the utexas wireless network.